GTO 3987 on Mulholland

GTO 3987 on Mulholland

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another review on Amazon for Action/ReAction

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Blown away! This is what I was looking for!, May 27, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Action/ReAction: A unique and innovative technique for actors and the history of its origins... (Paperback)
I just purchased your book... And had only read the first 15 or so pages when I got a last minute booking for a role the next day. Even though I was struggling just to get off book with my lines on set, I was still able to give what I think was a stellar delivery! If I had not started reading your book, my performance would not have been even close! Thank you so much!

Your book has made a light bulb go off in my head! Now I have better personal insight into how I can continue my journey on the road to learning the craft of acting! This has been a breakthrough moment for me that I will never forget! Can't wait to get back to the next page! Thanks, Stephen Mitchell! You rock!

P.S. I first purchased the Kindle version. But after the first few pages, I quickly realized I also needed a hardcopy version to carry around like the Book of Eli! So yep, got both now!

No comments: