GTO 3987 on Mulholland

GTO 3987 on Mulholland

Monday, December 23, 2013

"... the GTO is the king of the hill."


It is easy to take what one does for granted even though it often involves some very special people and automobiles. In sorting through some correspondence, I came across the following note from Matt Fobert who has been reading my posts over the years. Thank you, Matt, for this lovely Christmas present:

Mr. Mitchell:

Just wanted to take a moment and drop you a line regarding your outstanding productions I repeatedly view on YouTube. I am a big Ferrari fan, and of course, the GTO is the king of the hill. I have to say that the way you narrate and provide commentary makes me feel as if I were there, though I was not even born at the time. I am not sure how to explain it best, but it all comes together to portray the "joie de vivre", if you will. I sincerely applaud your endeavour to share what it was like blasting through the canyons, enjoying the cars for what they were meant to do. You are a fantastic ambassador and raconteur. Please know that you have a friend in Boston who eagerly awaits your next project.


Best to you.


Respectfully,
Matt Fobert



No comments: