GTO 3987 on Mulholland

GTO 3987 on Mulholland

Sunday, July 5, 2015

A series of ONE


Over the past months, I have been developing a concept and content for a television series consisting of one-man/one-woman shows that reveal characters at a turning point in their lives. They are uncommon figures and in each can be found elements of drama, comedy and pathos as they navigate their situations. In describing the show, I've said it is like my series (Interview) without the interviewer. The first two shows are 'in the can' and five more are preparing to shoot in the coming weeks.

I designed the poster for the show and received help from Louella Ladybug in its execution. Other elements are coming together--each segment will have its own poster featuring the actor/actress for whom I wrote the story--and my thoughts are turning to theme music that will fit the presentation.

A Series of ONE: The Matriarch is now available on Amazon Streaming Video:


http://www.amazon.com/ONE-Matriarch-Unavailable/dp/B01CRDSVBC/ref=sr_1_8?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1457563297&sr=1-8&keywords=the+matriarch

No comments: