GTO 3987 on Mulholland

GTO 3987 on Mulholland

Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Series of ONE (theme)



Needing a theme for A series of ONE, I turned to Michael Chanslor who has created a number of musical themes for my projects over the years. I wanted music that could serve for comedy or drama since these one-man/one-woman shows range in tone from the light, absurdist comedy of The Matriarch with Judy Go Wong to the darkly sinister The Stranger with Joy White. My preference was for an upbeat jazz piece with a hint at irony and a touch of 'Charlie Rose' in feeling. I got just what I wanted.

Thank you, Michael!

A Series of ONE: The Matriarch is now available on Amazon Streaming Video:



http://www.amazon.com/ONE-Matriarch-Unavailable/dp/B01CRDSVBC/ref=sr_1_8?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1457563297&sr=1-8&keywords=the+matriarch

No comments: