GTO 3987 on Mulholland

GTO 3987 on Mulholland

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Fait Accompli: Music by Bunny Brunel



French bassist Bunny Brunel composed and performed the score for my movie Fait Accompli which I made in 1981 and shot in Los Angeles, Palm Springs and Ensenada. The track presented here was used for the end credit roll.

A couple of years ago, I asked Bunny if he still had the tracks he recorded for the movie as most of my possessions--personal and professional--had been 'lost at sea' in the late 90s. Bunny told me he was about to move and hoped he might come across the files in the process. Alas, it was not to be and it seemed as though his outstanding scoring and performance was, indeed, lost.

So it was a complete and welcome surprise when the other day I received an email from Bunny informing me he had found the files and would be transferring all the music tracks to me via We Transfer. Today they arrived and I have been enjoying listening to them--a very nice stroll down memory lane for me.

You can find out more about Bunny at http://www.bunnybrunel.com/ and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Brunel


No comments: