GTO 3987 on Mulholland

GTO 3987 on Mulholland

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back to Schoolin': What Led Zeppelin Taught Me About Music


This, from Kevin Courtright:

"Stephen Mitchell has been, and continues to be, a tremendous asset to me as an author. When I first mentioned to Stephen back in early 2008 that I'd begun writing my book, Back to Schoolin': What Led Zeppelin Taught Me About Music, he instantly began verbalizing a plethora of ideas for how to market the book. From creating a blog dedicated to the book, to shooting a short but informative interview video in which I am able to clearly articulate what are its contents as well as its value, to the pursuit of numerous avenues for targeting a potential buying audience on the internet, Stephen's immediate and impactful ideas were, and continue to be, a tremendous encouragement to me.

Writing a book is a daunting task, but Stephen's encouragement and belief in my ability proves to be exactly what was needed to finish the job. Publication takes place in October 2009, and the book is presently available on both Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com. In other words, mission accomplished. Once my first copies arrive, it is a given that Stephen is to be the first to receive one as a "Thank You" for his contributions. And even then, he again unleashes a number of steps to take next in order to market the book. I am extremely grateful to him for his enthusiasm, his practical advice and his support and encouragement."
Buy Kevin's book here.

No comments: